2 Sales and Marketing Officers Jobs, Nafasi za Kazi Ismani Company Limited:- Ismani Company limited was launched through a long history associated with an entrepreneur spirit and constantly striving towards innovation and growth leading to diversification and becoming active and operating in the market since May 2020. Also, check Various Vacancies at Tanzania Agricultural Research Institute(TARI)
- 44 Research Assistant Agriculture Jobs at Agricultural Research Institute(TARI)
- 5 Research Assistant (Biotechnology and Lab Sciences) Opportunities at TARI
- Jobs at Tanzania Agricultural Research Institute(TARI) – 5 Reseach Assistant Economics
2 Sales and Marketing Officers Jobs, Nafasi za Kazi Ismani Company Limited
We are storing and supplying all Process Plant Chemicals and Reagents used in gold extractions
across Tanzania Regions, with its main office at Kakola, Kahama Tanzania.
Position: Sales and Marketing Officers
Number of Position: Two (2)
Purpose of the role:
The main purpose of the role is to brand and maximizing company sales and marketing activities
of selling chemicals and Reagents to our clients/customers by making sure daily activities have
been well conducted.
Holder of Degree in Marketing/Engineering or any field related from any recognized
1. Experience in Sales and Marketing activities.
2. Intense willing to engage is Sales and Marketing works in field.
3. It is an equal opportunity for both Male and Female
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and expanding markets to the new markets.
- Adding new business channels for increasing sales of the company.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring
that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer
requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve
the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising for better marketing.
- Improving brand awareness of the company.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding
their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and
workshops, reading publications and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Increasing market share of the company in the industry.
Mode of Application:
All resumes should be sent to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Place of Interview: Kahama, Tanzania.
Place of work: Kakola, Kahama Tanzania.
Deadline: 07th August 2022.
- Read also: Latest Jobs in Tanzania