Job Vacancy at Airswift – Legal Advisor – Tanzania:- Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Legal Advisor to join them in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania for a 12-month contract.
Latest Jobs in Tanzania This Week
- New Job Vacancy Abt Associates – Gender Specialist
- Senior Performance Monitoring Specialist at Social Impact (SI)
- New Job Vacancy at Social Impact (SI) – Senior Capacity Building Specialist
- Ajira: nafasi za kazi SI 2022, Social Impact
- Job Vacancies at Alistair Group 2022 (Admin Assistant)
- New Job Vacancy at CVPeople Tanzania – Storekeeper
- Agronomist Manager Jobs in Tanzania, CVPeople Tanzania
- Nafasi za Kazi CVPeople Tanzania – Full Stack Developer
- Nafasi za kazi Ubalozi wa Marekani 2022, US Embassy Dar es Salaam
- Project Intern at Tuhifadhi Maliasili Project, African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) 2022
- Trainee Opportunites at Hand in Hand Eastern Africa-Tanzania (HIHEA TZ) 2022
- Various Job Vacancies at Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology [MJNUAT]
- JASCO Jobs 2022, Jassie & Company Ltd – 3 Civil Engineers/Site Agents
- Latest Vacancies at Jassie & Company LTD 2022
- Broadcom Limited Jobs 2022 – 10 Telecom Engineers
- New Jobs at Broadcom Limited – 2 Health, Safety And Material Officer
- New Job Vacancies Job at Broadcom Limited 2022 (20 Telecom Rigger )
- Ajira: Nafasi za kazi Broadcom Limited 2022
- UNHCR Jobs Tanzania 2022 – Associate Child Protection Officer
- Job Vacancies at Ifakara Health Institute 2022
- New Job at TIGO 2022 – Site Roll-Out Manager
- New Job Vacancy at Ubongo 2022 (Development Manager)
- Job Vacancy at WWF – Project Accounts and Finance Officer
- New Job at WWF – Field Officer – Community Development
- Job Vacancies at WWF – Project Officer Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
- Job Vacancy 2022 at Suvacor Ltd – Accountant
- Latest Job Vacancies at Suvacor Ltd 2022
- Job Vacancy at Absa Bank – Applications Support Analyst
- Intern Opportunities at VSO Tanzania – Procurement and Logistics
- Old Mutual Job vacancies 2022 – Claims Manager
- New Job at Euro Water Project – Operations Officer
- Job Vacancies at With Euro Water Project 2022
- Job Vacancy at Exim Bank – Recovery Manager, Special Assets Management Unit
- New Job at CVPeople Tanzania, Field Sales Executive / Logistics / Insurance
- Nafasi za kazi NGO Jobs at CVPeople Tanzania
- CVPeople Tanzania Job Vacancies Latest
- Job Vacancy at TPC LTD – Mechanic Tractors & Cane Loaders
- Ajira Latest Nafasi za kazi at TPC Ltd Job vacancies 2022
- Various Internships at ABSA Bank Tanzania August 2022
- RTI International Program Assistant Jobs
- RTI International Jobs in Tanzania 2022
- Job Vacancy at Compassion – Principal Product Manager for Disaster Response
- Job Vacancies 2022 at PSI, Population Services International
- Job Vacancy at Sandvik – Service Technician
- Ajira: Nafasi za kazi at Dangote Cement 2022
- Job Vacancy at NBC – Applications Development and Integrations Specialist
- Jobs and Vacancies at MDH, Management, and Development for Health
- Job Vacancy at MDH – Program Officer Covid-19
- Jobs, Nafasi za kazi CRDB Bank 2022
- Job Vacancy at TCDC, Tanzania Cooperative Dev. Commission 2022
- Volunteers Opportunities at TCDC For Freshers 2022
- New Jobs and Vacancies at ISOAF Tz Limited 2022
- Job Vacancy at ISOAF Tz Limited – Field Supervisor
- 10 Internship Opportunities at NMB Bank 2022
- Vacancies at Feza International School – Secondary Teachers
- 588 Jobs Nafasi za kazi Kibondo District Kigoma 2022
- Job Vacancy at Unilever – Business Data Analyst
- Risk and Internal Control Manager Job at Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
- Job Vacancy at WHO – Data Officer
- Job Vacancies at Feza International School – Secondary Teachers
- Job Vacancy at FHI 360 – Regional Manager
- Internships Opportunities at Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) 2022
- Latest Vacancy at Airswift – General Services Officer
- Job Vacancies at Airswift – HR Generalist Recruitment/Training
- Job Vacancy at East Africa Fruits Co. Ltd – Logistic Officer
- Job Vacancy at WFP 2022 – Intern Innovation
- Job Vacancy at PATH – Global Procurement Manager
- New Vacancies at TCDC – 2 Graduate Volunteers
- Job Vacancy at TCDC – Senior Social Behavior Change Officer
- Job Vacancy at Exim Bank – Manager – Project Management
- Job Vacancy at Good Neighbors – Project Officer
- Latest Job Vacancy at LATRA – Personal Secretary
- Ajira: Nafasi za kazi Mamlaka ya Udhibiti Usafiri Ardhini, LATRA
- 8 Jobs, Nafasi za kazi LATRA, Quality Assurance Officers
Job Vacancy at Airswift – Legal Advisor – Tanzania
Legal Advisor – Tanzania
Dar es Salaam
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider to STEM industries.
Main Accountabilities And Responsibilities
Prepare, draft and review contracts, documents and correspondences relating to land acquisition, compensation payments and ancillary arrangement relating to the project land in Tanzania.
Monitor, manage and record all disputes, grievances, claims or legal issues relating to the land acquisition in Tanzania and report the same to the Tanzania Legal Manager.
Prepare contract summaries of the project agreements and assist the Tanzania Legal Manager in training the different business units within the Company.
Monitor legislative and government developments changes which may have an impact on the Project activities in Tanzania.
Track the Branch changes and any changes in UK and communicate the same timely to the Registrar of Companies in Tanzania and ensure the Tanzanian Branch is statutorily update to date and compliant.
Assist the Tanzania Legal Manager to provide advice and opinions on the interpretation and application/enforcement of domestic laws and regulations to the activities of the Company in Tanzania.
Assist the Tanzania Legal Manager is dispute resolution and judicial proceedings in which the company may be a party.
Monitor the implementation of Company policies and procedures and report to the Tanzania Legal Manager.
Assist the Tanzania Legal Manager in all government-facing activities and interactions.
Undertake such other assignments as requirement in furtherance of the Department’s mandate.
Bachelor’s degree in law
Admitted as an advocate in the High Court of Tanzania and qualified to practice in Tanzania.
Minimum 5 years of legal experience in a commercial law firm in Tanzania, with experience working on international projects and with international clients.
Excellent contract drafting and negotiation skills
Oil & gas experience or qualifications will be an added advantage
- Read also: Latest Jobs in Tanzania