Job Vacancy at Coca-Cola Kwanza 2022 – Coordinator:- Coca-Cola Kwanza is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA). CCBA is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent.
Latest Jobs in Tanzania This Week
- Plant Engineer (Ajira) at Coca-Cola Kwanza 2022
- New Job at Coca-Cola Kwanza – Warehouse Section Controller
- Nafasi za kazi (Ajira mpya) Kiwanda Cha Mbolea 2022, Minjingu Mines and Fertilizer Ltd
- Latest Vacancies at Minjingu Mines and Fertilizer Ltd
- Jobs: Nafasi za Kazi Minjingu Mines and Fertilizer Ltd 2022
- New Jobs at Minjingu Mines and Fertilizer Ltd 2022
- Job Vacancy at Airswift – Legal Advisor – Tanzania
- New Job Vacancy Abt Associates – Gender Specialist
- Senior Performance Monitoring Specialist at Social Impact (SI)
- New Job Vacancy at Social Impact (SI) – Senior Capacity Building Specialist
- Ajira: nafasi za kazi SI 2022, Social Impact
- Job Vacancies at Alistair Group 2022 (Admin Assistant)
- New Job Vacancy at CVPeople Tanzania – Storekeeper
- Agronomist Manager Jobs in Tanzania, CVPeople Tanzania
- Nafasi za Kazi CVPeople Tanzania – Full Stack Developer
- Nafasi za kazi Ubalozi wa Marekani 2022, US Embassy Dar es Salaam
- Project Intern at Tuhifadhi Maliasili Project, African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) 2022
- Trainee Opportunites at Hand in Hand Eastern Africa-Tanzania (HIHEA TZ) 2022
- Various Job Vacancies at Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology [MJNUAT]
- JASCO Jobs 2022, Jassie & Company Ltd – 3 Civil Engineers/Site Agents
- Latest Vacancies at Jassie & Company LTD 2022
- Broadcom Limited Jobs 2022 – 10 Telecom Engineers
- New Jobs at Broadcom Limited – 2 Health, Safety, And Material Officer
- New Job Vacancies Job at Broadcom Limited 2022 (20 Telecom Rigger )
- Ajira: Nafasi za kazi Broadcom Limited 2022
- UNHCR Jobs Tanzania 2022 – Associate Child Protection Officer
- Job Vacancies at Ifakara Health Institute 2022
- New Job at TIGO 2022 – Site Roll-Out Manager
- New Job Vacancy at Ubongo 2022 (Development Manager)
- Job Vacancy at WWF – Project Accounts and Finance Officer
- New Job at WWF – Field Officer – Community Development
- Job Vacancies at WWF – Project Officer Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
- Job Vacancy 2022 at Suvacor Ltd – Accountant
- Latest Job Vacancies at Suvacor Ltd 2022
- Job Vacancy at Absa Bank – Applications Support Analyst
- Intern Opportunities at VSO Tanzania – Procurement and Logistics
- Old Mutual Job vacancies 2022 – Claims Manager
- New Job at Euro Water Project – Operations Officer
- Job Vacancies at With Euro Water Project 2022
- Job Vacancy at Exim Bank – Recovery Manager, Special Assets Management Unit
- New Job at CVPeople Tanzania, Field Sales Executive / Logistics / Insurance
- Nafasi za kazi NGO Jobs at CVPeople Tanzania
- CVPeople Tanzania Job Vacancies Latest
- Job Vacancy at TPC LTD – Mechanic Tractors & Cane Loaders
- Ajira Latest Nafasi za kazi at TPC Ltd Job vacancies 2022
- Various Internships at ABSA Bank Tanzania August 2022
- RTI International Program Assistant Jobs
- RTI International Jobs in Tanzania 2022
- Job Vacancy at Compassion – Principal Product Manager for Disaster Response
- Job Vacancies 2022 at PSI, Population Services International
- Job Vacancy at Sandvik – Service Technician
- Ajira: Nafasi za kazi at Dangote Cement 2022
- Job Vacancy at NBC – Applications Development and Integrations Specialist
- Jobs and Vacancies at MDH, Management, and Development for Health
- Job Vacancy at MDH – Program Officer Covid-19
- Jobs, Nafasi za kazi CRDB Bank 2022
- Job Vacancy at TCDC, Tanzania Cooperative Dev. Commission 2022
- Volunteers Opportunities at TCDC For Freshers 2022
- New Jobs and Vacancies at ISOAF Tz Limited 2022
- Job Vacancy at ISOAF Tz Limited – Field Supervisor
- 10 Internship Opportunities at NMB Bank 2022
- Vacancies at Feza International School – Secondary Teachers
- 588 Jobs Nafasi za kazi Kibondo District Kigoma 2022
- Job Vacancy at Unilever – Business Data Analyst
- Risk and Internal Control Manager Job at Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
- Job Vacancy at WHO – Data Officer
- Job Vacancies at Feza International School – Secondary Teachers
- Job Vacancy at FHI 360 – Regional Manager
- Internships Opportunities at Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) 2022
- Latest Vacancy at Airswift – General Services Officer
- Job Vacancies at Airswift – HR Generalist Recruitment/Training
- Job Vacancy at East Africa Fruits Co. Ltd – Logistic Officer
Job Vacancy at Coca-Cola Kwanza 2022 – Coordinator
Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania) Ltd
EOSH Coordinator (CCB220804-5) – Tanzania
Closing Date 2022/08/21
Reference Number CCB220804-5
Job Category Manufacturing
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Manufacturing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience for a EOSH Coordinator position, to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report directly to the SHEQ Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Take initiative in providing input to the business planning process to ensure environmental & safety issues are addressed.
- Foster the management and associate awareness & understanding of key environmental and safety issues & how they protect and enhance business.
- Prepare, distribute and control AGL QMS, EMS & SMS documents as per applicable Quality, Safety,
- Environmental laws, regulations, and Company / Division policies.
- Inspect, conduct EOSH Assessments of effectiveness, prepare corrective action & conduct regular follow-up to complete the corrective actions.
- Assist Division / Company personnel in conducting EOSH Assessments/audits.
- Maintain documents of all current applicable environmental & safety laws, and regulations & review it on regular basis.
- Maintain & update records to demonstrate compliance on EOSH with all applicable laws, regulations & Company / Division policies.
- Attend The Coca Cola Company or local training programs to qualify & coordinate training / drills of plant team members on environmental & safety issues.
- Daily monitor EOSH related activities & inform management about non-conformity activity.
- Educate employees about the Company’s commitment to environment & safety so that they are good ambassadors in the local community.
Skills, Experience & Education
- The incumbent should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Food Science and Technology; Chemistry; Micro-Biology or Environment Science. Prior three (5) years of manufacturing experience which include at least 3 years experience in a similar or related role preferably with FMCG; Should also be a good communicator, physically flexible, and demonstrate a high level of integrity and leadership.
- We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports the achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
The deadline for submitting the application is 17 June 2022.
- Read also: Latest Jobs in Tanzania