Job Vacancy at Good Neighbors – Project Officer:- Strengthening Capacity of Secondary School Education through Radio Educational Broadcasting in Zanzibar, Tanzania (SRE Project)
Latest and Current Jobs in Tanzania:
- Latest Job Vacancy at LATRA – Personal Secretary
- Ajira: Nafasi za kazi Mamlaka ya Udhibiti Usafiri Ardhini, LATRA
- 8 Jobs, Nafasi za kazi LATRA, Quality Assurance Officers
- Latest Jobs at Land Transport Regulatory Authority (LATRA) – 9 Drivers
- Job Vacancies at TANROADS Kagera-Bukoba 2022
- Nafasi za at TANROADS Kagera 2022, Accountant
- 7 TANROADS Jobs, Drivers. Nafasi za kazi Udereva 2022
- 2 Sales and Marketing Officers Jobs, Nafasi za Kazi Ismani Company Limited
- 49 Jobs Nafasi za kazi at FABEC Investment Limited
- 5 Research Assistant (Biotechnology and Lab Sciences) Opportunities at TARI
- 44 Research Assistant Agriculture Jobs at Agricultural Research Institute(TARI)
- Jobs at Tanzania Agricultural Research Institute(TARI) – 5 Reseach Assistant Economics
- Various Vacancies at Tanzania Agricultural Research Institute(TARI)
- Job Vacancies at Wizara ya Kilimo – 58 Agricultural Engineer II
- New 60 Jobs Ajira and Nafasi za kazi Wizara ya Kilimo Tanzania
- New 524 Jobs Tanzania Ajira za Kazi Wizara ya Kilimo July, 2022
- Various Job Vacancies 2022 at the Ministry of Agriculture, Wizara ya Kilimo
- Ajira mpya: Nafasi za kazi Wizara ya Kilimo 2022
- Job Vacancies at United Bank for Africa (UBA) Tanzania 2022
- Latest Vacancies UTUMISHI, 48 Jobs at NIT and IJA July 2022
Job Vacancy at Good Neighbors – Project Officer
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian development NGO.
[GOOD NEIGHBORS TANZANIA-ZANZIBAR] PROJECT OFFICER for INVESTIGATION of LISTENERSHIP RATE
Strengthening Capacity of Secondary School Education through Radio Educational Broadcasting in Zanzibar, Tanzania (SRE Project)
LOCATION: Zanzibar (Unguja and Pemba).
CONTRACT STATUS: Specific Task CONTRACT LENGTH: 3 Months (Aug- Oct 2022)
Good Neighbors (GN), an international NGO was founded in Korea in 1991 and operates in 40 countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America, has been implementing various projects to promote and protect child rights, strengthen the global partnership and advocate the right of the most vulnerable respectfully and effectively.
As a GN international field office, Good Neighbors Tanzania (GNTZ) has been present in Tanzania since 2005. Over these years, GNTZ has demonstrated a regional competence and expertise in working with local communities, government, and many different levels of stakeholders to improve quality of life, strengthen communities’ self-reliance, and improve standards in various areas such as health, education, water and so on.
SRE project is a 3 years project aiming to improve the education environment through radio education broadcasting in Zanzibar. This project focuses on expanding the learning opportunities of secondary school students by producing and transmitting high-quality radio educational broadcasts to solve the problem of ‘decreased academic ability’ presented as a core secondary education problem.
This project focuses on expanding the learning opportunities of middle school students by producing and transmitting high-quality radio educational broadcasts.
The position, Project Officer will be responsible for investigating listenership rate of radio educational programs produced by KMEC. He/She will be involved in SRE project activities, submitting investigation reports, and managing indicator related with the listenership rate.
Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
A Major in social welfare or community development or economic statistics
Above than bachelor’s degree in an Official educational institution
Minimum _____2_____ years relevant work experience in researching and data analyzing
Strong collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
Exceptional time, task, and resource management skills
Strong problem critical thinking, fast calculation
Project Officer Job Vacancy at Good Neighbors
2) Other Competencies/Attributes:
Ability to multi-task, ability to handle pressure well, ability to improvise, flexibility
Good at swift responses
Perform other duties as required
3) Working Environment / Conditions:
Work environment: Based at ZAO in ZANZIBAR
Field work: 70% within the Zanzibar area
HOW TO APPLY
All qualified candidates are required to fill and submit the mandatory documents as below.
– Application form (Click here)
– Passport size photo
– ~5th Aug 2022: Submission of application
– 10th Aug 2022: Announcement of interview candidates
– 15th~16th Aug 2022: Interview
– 20th Aug 2022: Final announcement
– 24th Aug 2022: work start date
- Read also: Latest Jobs in Tanzania