Job Vacancy at TCDC, Tanzania Cooperative Dev. Commission 2022:- The purpose of this position is to ensure effective leadership in the development and implementation of SBC interventions and contribute to overall TCDC’s set goals by providing technical guidance on the development and implementation of SBC intervention in close collaboration with TCDC staff members, Government and other stakeholders.
Latest and Current Jobs in Tanzania
- Volunteers Opportunities at TCDC For Freshers 2022
- New Jobs and Vacancies at ISOAF Tz Limited 2022
- Job Vacancy at ISOAF Tz Limited – Field Supervisor
- 10 Internship Opportunities at NMB Bank 2022
- Vacancies at Feza International School – Secondary Teachers
- 588 Jobs Nafasi za kazi Kibondo District Kigoma 2022
- Job Vacancy at Unilever – Business Data Analyst
- Risk and Internal Control Manager Job at Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
- Job Vacancy at WHO – Data Officer
- Job Vacancies at Feza International School – Secondary Teachers
- Job Vacancy at FHI 360 – Regional Manager
- Internships Opportunities at Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) 2022
- Latest Vacancy at Airswift – General Services Officer
- Job Vacancies at Airswift – HR Generalist Recruitment/Training
- Job Vacancy at East Africa Fruits Co. Ltd – Logistic Officer
- Job Vacancy at WFP 2022 – Intern Innovation
- Job Vacancy at PATH – Global Procurement Manager
- New Vacancies at TCDC – 2 Graduate Volunteers
- Job Vacancy at TCDC – Senior Social Behavior Change Officer
- Job Vacancy at Exim Bank – Manager – Project Management
- Job Vacancy at Good Neighbors – Project Officer
- Latest Job Vacancy at LATRA – Personal Secretary
- Ajira: Nafasi za kazi Mamlaka ya Udhibiti Usafiri Ardhini, LATRA
- 8 Jobs, Nafasi za kazi LATRA, Quality Assurance Officers
- Latest Jobs at Land Transport Regulatory Authority (LATRA) – 9 Drivers
- Job Vacancies at TANROADS Kagera-Bukoba 2022
- Nafasi za at TANROADS Kagera 2022, Accountant
- 7 TANROADS Jobs, Drivers. Nafasi za kazi Udereva 2022
- 2 Sales and Marketing Officers Jobs, Nafasi za Kazi Ismani Company Limited
- 49 Jobs Nafasi za kazi at FABEC Investment Limited
- 5 Research Assistant (Biotechnology and Lab Sciences) Opportunities at TARI
- 44 Research Assistant Agriculture Jobs at Agricultural Research Institute(TARI)
- Jobs at Tanzania Agricultural Research Institute(TARI) – 5 Reseach Assistant Economics
- Various Vacancies at Tanzania Agricultural Research Institute(TARI)
- Job Vacancies at Wizara ya Kilimo – 58 Agricultural Engineer II
- New 60 Jobs Ajira and Nafasi za kazi Wizara ya Kilimo Tanzania
- New 524 Jobs Tanzania Ajira za Kazi Wizara ya Kilimo July, 2022
- Various Job Vacancies 2022 at the Ministry of Agriculture, Wizara ya Kilimo
- Ajira mpya: Nafasi za kazi Wizara ya Kilimo 2022
- Job Vacancies at United Bank for Africa (UBA) Tanzania 2022
- Latest Vacancies UTUMISHI, 48 Jobs at NIT and IJA July 2022
Job Vacancy at TCDC, Tanzania Cooperative Dev. Commission 2022
Position: Senior Social Behavior Change Officer
Report to: Field Operations Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development of high impact practices (HIPs) pertaining to Social and Behavior Change (SBC), including guiding principles for designing and implementing effective SBC programs.
- Update, approve, implement, and monitor performance against set strategic plans
- Develop project log frames (including behavioural determinant targets) and help to monitor performance against them.
- To develop and implement the annual campaigns plans and help to monitor performance against them
- Identify, develop/update, pre-test and approve below the line (BTL) intervention guidelines for field staff and monitor adherence to such guidelines.
- Assist the Media and Events Managers to plan media buy based on available budget.
- Design training materials for CHMT’s, CSOs/CBOs and Service providers as per project requirements.
- Work with Monitoring and Evaluation team to pre-test SBC materials.
- Develop annual, quarterly and monthly work-plans and secured endorsement from Field Operation Manager
- Liaise with the Ministry of Health (On Specific Health Intervention areas such as RMNCAH, Malaria, HIV,TB and FP).
- Ensure the coordination and training of TCDC field staff and other key stakeholders to implement (roll out) SBC interventions.
- Coordinate activities with other TCDC program officers to ensure cross-fertilization among health areas
- Develop; consult the research team to use monitoring checklists and tools to assess effectiveness (quality/impact) for BTL interventions for Malaria, AFP, RMNCAH, HIV, TB and other projects interventions.
- Help to conduct training needs analysis for field/ partner staff and develop strategies to meet trainee needs and link to performance management.
- Assist the M and E officer’s to utilize qualitative and quantitative research results from internal and external sources for better programming of TCDC activities.
- In close consultation with Monitoring and Evaluation team, prepare implementation reports, quarterly and annual reports as required, detailing the performance of the SBCC interventions
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Degree qualification in social science-related studies, international development or other related fields required in;
- Masters in Public Health or Project management will be added advantage
- Experience in coordinating and management of Health projects; Public health education and behaviour change communication;
- Proven experience in implementing behavior change communication projects, focusing on creating demand for community and facility-based health services and Proven experience in implementing at least two health projects that include a strong behavior change communication component.
- Strong project management experience and financial/budget analysis skills.
- Personnel management experience is required
- Five years (5) experience in management, program planning and multi-cultural and remote personnel management experience
- Ability to become a thought leader in the field
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills a must
- Ability to develop well-written, cohesive analyses and reports
- Track record of building strong client and stakeholder relationships
- Ability to identify and understand issues and opportunities, compare data from different sources to draw conclusions, use effective approaches for developing appropriate solutions, take action that is consistent with available facts and probable consequences, communicate with and seek guidance from regional program management team
- Ability to generate innovative solutions in work situations
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili is required
How to apply
1. If you meet the criteria given and are interested in the positions, please send an application letter and updated CV combined as one PDF document. Include three referees.
2. All applications should be sent through e –mail: jobs @tcdctz.org The subject on your application should be yhe position you are applying for .The closing date of applications will be Sunday 7th August 2022; 17:00hrs.
3. Direct application through other e-mail’s or hand delivery will not be accepted.
4. TCDC doesn’t require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of recruitment and selection process.
5. TCDC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer committed to workplace diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual preference, genetic information, political affiliation in any employment decisions.
7. TCDC regrets that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Read also: Latest Jobs in Tanzania