New Job at Rivertrees Country Inn – Hotel Manager:- Rivertrees Country Inn is looking for a dynamic and experienced person to take on the role of Hotel Manager in Arusha, Tanzania. As the brand ambassador, the Hotel Manager’s mission will be to ensure the guests receive first-class service; so as to create a reputation for excellence, to attract repeat business, referrals, and industry-wide recognition.
New Job at Rivertrees Country Inn – Hotel Manager
The Hotel Manager will be responsible for the overall operation and day-to-day management of the hotel and its staff. He or she will have commercial accountability for planning, organizing, and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house; reservations, reception, concierge and guest services, back-of-house; housekeeping, maintenance, purchasing and receiving, food and beverage operations; bookkeeping; sales and marketing; and human resources. He or she will also have to manage income and expenses, and see that the business earns a profit without sacrificing service.
Apply for the Latest Jobs below
- Job at One Acre Fund – Global Head of Corporate Communications
- Job at Equity Bank – Business Growth and Development Manager
- New Jobs (15) at ICAP – HIV Counselor/Nurses
- Job at Coca-Cola Kwanza – Fleet Team Leader
- New Job at Logmath Technology – Operations Administrator
- Jobs at Medical Teams International – Drivers
- New Job at Amana Bank – Senior Financing Analyst
- New Job at UN Women – International Care Consultant
- New Job at Tabono Consult Limited – Stores Supervisor
- Jobs at Tabono Consult Limited – Sales Representative and Drivers
While taking a strategic overview and planning ahead to maximize profits, the manager must also pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets guests’ needs and expectations. He or she will work very closely with the company directors and other stakeholders; and be responsible for managing the Hotels heads-of-departments.
Objectives of the Job
- Increase value of the company and generate capital returns to the company owners.
- Offer first-class accommodation, services and food and beverages.
- Grow customer base, revenues and facilities.
- Minimize and control expenditure while preserving service quality.
- Establish and maintain healthy relationships with employees, customers, suppliers, and the local community.
- Protect and advance environmental conservation.
- Support the local community and enterprises. Gross Monthly Salary Range: USD 3,000 – 3,600
- Read also: Latest Jobs in Tanzania
You Might Also Like the following: