New Job Vacancy at Social Impact (SI) – Senior Capacity Building Specialist:- Senior Capacity Building Specialist, USAID Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Adaptation (T-MELA) Activity, Tanzania.
Latest Jobs in Tanzania This Week
- Ajira: nafasi za kazi SI 2022, Social Impact
- Job Vacancies at Alistair Group 2022 (Admin Assistant)
- New Job Vacancy at CVPeople Tanzania – Storekeeper
- Agronomist Manager Jobs in Tanzania, CVPeople Tanzania
- Nafasi za Kazi CVPeople Tanzania – Full Stack Developer
- Nafasi za kazi Ubalozi wa Marekani 2022, US Embassy Dar es Salaam
- Project Intern at Tuhifadhi Maliasili Project, African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) 2022
- Trainee Opportunites at Hand in Hand Eastern Africa-Tanzania (HIHEA TZ) 2022
- Various Job Vacancies at Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology [MJNUAT]
- JASCO Jobs 2022, Jassie & Company Ltd – 3 Civil Engineers/Site Agents
- Latest Vacancies at Jassie & Company LTD 2022
- Broadcom Limited Jobs 2022 – 10 Telecom Engineers
- New Jobs at Broadcom Limited – 2 Health, Safety And Material Officer
- New Job Vacancies Job at Broadcom Limited 2022 (20 Telecom Rigger )
- Ajira: Nafasi za kazi Broadcom Limited 2022
- UNHCR Jobs Tanzania 2022 – Associate Child Protection Officer
- Job Vacancies at Ifakara Health Institute 2022
- New Job at TIGO 2022 – Site Roll-Out Manager
- New Job Vacancy at Ubongo 2022 (Development Manager)
- Job Vacancy at WWF – Project Accounts and Finance Officer
- New Job at WWF – Field Officer – Community Development
- Job Vacancies at WWF – Project Officer Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
- Job Vacancy 2022 at Suvacor Ltd – Accountant
- Latest Job Vacancies at Suvacor Ltd 2022
- Job Vacancy at Absa Bank – Applications Support Analyst
- Intern Opportunities at VSO Tanzania – Procurement and Logistics
- Old Mutual Job vacancies 2022 – Claims Manager
- New Job at Euro Water Project – Operations Officer
- Job Vacancies at With Euro Water Project 2022
- Job Vacancy at Exim Bank – Recovery Manager, Special Assets Management Unit
- New Job at CVPeople Tanzania, Field Sales Executive / Logistics / Insurance
- Nafasi za kazi NGO Jobs at CVPeople Tanzania
- CVPeople Tanzania Job Vacancies Latest
- Job Vacancy at TPC LTD – Mechanic Tractors & Cane Loaders
- Ajira Latest Nafasi za kazi at TPC Ltd Job vacancies 2022
- Various Internships at ABSA Bank Tanzania August 2022
- RTI International Program Assistant Jobs
- RTI International Jobs in Tanzania 2022
- Job Vacancy at Compassion – Principal Product Manager for Disaster Response
- Job Vacancies 2022 at PSI, Population Services International
- Job Vacancy at Sandvik – Service Technician
- Ajira: Nafasi za kazi at Dangote Cement 2022
- Job Vacancy at NBC – Applications Development and Integrations Specialist
- Jobs and Vacancies at MDH, Management, and Development for Health
- Job Vacancy at MDH – Program Officer Covid-19
- Jobs, Nafasi za kazi CRDB Bank 2022
- Job Vacancy at TCDC, Tanzania Cooperative Dev. Commission 2022
- Volunteers Opportunities at TCDC For Freshers 2022
- New Jobs and Vacancies at ISOAF Tz Limited 2022
- Job Vacancy at ISOAF Tz Limited – Field Supervisor
- 10 Internship Opportunities at NMB Bank 2022
- Vacancies at Feza International School – Secondary Teachers
- 588 Jobs Nafasi za kazi Kibondo District Kigoma 2022
- Job Vacancy at Unilever – Business Data Analyst
- Risk and Internal Control Manager Job at Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
- Job Vacancy at WHO – Data Officer
- Job Vacancies at Feza International School – Secondary Teachers
- Job Vacancy at FHI 360 – Regional Manager
- Internships Opportunities at Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) 2022
- Latest Vacancy at Airswift – General Services Officer
- Job Vacancies at Airswift – HR Generalist Recruitment/Training
- Job Vacancy at East Africa Fruits Co. Ltd – Logistic Officer
- Job Vacancy at WFP 2022 – Intern Innovation
- Job Vacancy at PATH – Global Procurement Manager
- New Vacancies at TCDC – 2 Graduate Volunteers
- Job Vacancy at TCDC – Senior Social Behavior Change Officer
- Job Vacancy at Exim Bank – Manager – Project Management
- Job Vacancy at Good Neighbors – Project Officer
- Latest Job Vacancy at LATRA – Personal Secretary
- Ajira: Nafasi za kazi Mamlaka ya Udhibiti Usafiri Ardhini, LATRA
- 8 Jobs, Nafasi za kazi LATRA, Quality Assurance Officers
- Latest Jobs at Land Transport Regulatory Authority (LATRA) – 9 Drivers
New Job Vacancy at Social Impact (SI) – Senior Capacity Building Specialist
Senior Capacity Building Specialist
Dar es Salaam
Social Impact (SI)
A global development management consulting firm.
Social Impact (SI) is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
Social Impact is preparing a proposal response for a four-year MEL support project to provide technical and advisory services to USAID/Tanzania to meet its Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning requirements by 1) strengthening the ability of USAID Agreement and Contracting Officer’s Representatives (AOR/CORs) to perform proper oversight of USAID-funded activities; 2) strengthening USAID and IP capacity and commitment to apply evidence for activity design, implementation, and adaptation; 3) strengthening USAID, IP, and government of Tanzania monitoring systems and processes; and 4) enhancing the capacity of local monitoring and evaluation organizations.
SI is seeking a Senior Capacity Building Specialist to lead the related component on the development of the capacity of Tanzanian institutions related to research and learning, especially in the youth sector. The position is a full-time position for the duration of the four-year project and will be based in Tanzania, contingent upon contract award.
**Please Note: Tanzanian citizens are encouraged to apply.**
Lead the component, including the development and implementation of the activities related to training and capacity building in MEL.
Develop capacity building plan for local research organizations working on development issues related to youth.
Identify opportunities to support locally designed and driven research projects.
Provide funding, training, mentorship, and tools to enhance the skills of local entities undertaking locally-led research on issues of importance to USAID/Tanzania.
Monitor improvements in the capacity of local organizations to design and undertake
research and implement development activities.
Support the publication and dissemination of any research resulting from capacity-building activities.
Minimum of a Master’s degree in a field such as international development, statistics, economics or another relevant field.
A minimum of eight years of progressively professional experience in developing and supporting capacity of organizations within research and learning.
Familiarity and/or experience on USAID Mission MEL support contracts.
Experience leading training and building capacity in M&E.
Familiarity with USAID’s objectives, approaches, and operations, particularly as they relate to capacity building, as well as USAID’s Localization Policy.
Fluency in written and spoken English.
Previous experience supporting USAID-funded contracts in a similar capacity preferred.
A commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive work and learning environment.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
- Read also: Latest Jobs in Tanzania