New Jobs (15) at ICAP – HIV Counselor/Nurses:- ICAP at Columbia University, a global health leader situated within the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in New York City, seeks highly qualified candidates to serve as HIV Counselor/Nurse (15 positions) to be based in Arusha and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
New Jobs (15) at ICAP – HIV Counselor/Nurses
ICAP-Tanzania in partnership with National AIDS Control Programme (NACP), National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and with funding from the Presidential Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) is conducting an upcoming survey to measure the prevalence of HIV, sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and risk behaviors among key and vulnerable populations in Arusha and Dar Es Salaam, to estimate their population size in the survey sites, and gauge progress toward reaching 95-95-95 targets. ICAP- Tanzania seeks 15 HIV Counselor/Nurse to be based in Arusha and Dar es salaam. The HIV counselor/Nurse will provide pre- and post-test counselling in HIV and other STIs together with rapid diagnostic testing as part of survey procedures
Apply for the Latest Jobs below
- Job at Coca-Cola Kwanza – Fleet Team Leader
- New Job at Logmath Technology – Operations Administrator
- Jobs at Medical Teams International – Drivers
- New Job at Amana Bank – Senior Financing Analyst
- New Job at UN Women – International Care Consultant
- New Job at Tabono Consult Limited – Stores Supervisor
- Jobs at Tabono Consult Limited – Sales Representative and Drivers
- New Job at Gipco Construction Ltd – Site HSE Representative
- Jobs (2) at Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd – Supplies Officer (Warehouse)
For more details about this job please click here: Download File ICAP JD_HIV Counselor Nurse (15 Positions)_.pdf
The position is contingent upon availability of grant funding. Columbia University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, religion, creed, national and ethnic origin, age, citizenship, status as a perceived or actual victim of domestic violence, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a Vietnam era or disabled veteran, or any other legally protected status.
The deadline for submitting the application is 18 November 2022.
- Read also: Latest Jobs in Tanzania
You Might Also Like the following: