Plant Engineer (Ajira) at Coca-Cola Kwanza 2022:- Coca-Cola Kwanza is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA). CCBA is the largest African Coca–Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent.
Latest Jobs in Tanzania This Week
- New Job at Coca-Cola Kwanza – Warehouse Section Controller
- Nafasi za kazi (Ajira mpya) Kiwanda Cha Mbolea 2022, Minjingu Mines and Fertilizer Ltd
- Latest Vacancies at Minjingu Mines and Fertilizer Ltd
- Jobs: Nafasi za Kazi Minjingu Mines and Fertilizer Ltd 2022
- New Jobs at Minjingu Mines and Fertilizer Ltd 2022
- Job Vacancy at Airswift – Legal Advisor – Tanzania
- New Job Vacancy Abt Associates – Gender Specialist
- Senior Performance Monitoring Specialist at Social Impact (SI)
- New Job Vacancy at Social Impact (SI) – Senior Capacity Building Specialist
- Ajira: nafasi za kazi SI 2022, Social Impact
- Job Vacancies at Alistair Group 2022 (Admin Assistant)
- New Job Vacancy at CVPeople Tanzania – Storekeeper
- Agronomist Manager Jobs in Tanzania, CVPeople Tanzania
- Nafasi za Kazi CVPeople Tanzania – Full Stack Developer
- Nafasi za kazi Ubalozi wa Marekani 2022, US Embassy Dar es Salaam
- Project Intern at Tuhifadhi Maliasili Project, African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) 2022
- Trainee Opportunites at Hand in Hand Eastern Africa-Tanzania (HIHEA TZ) 2022
- Various Job Vacancies at Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology [MJNUAT]
- JASCO Jobs 2022, Jassie & Company Ltd – 3 Civil Engineers/Site Agents
- Latest Vacancies at Jassie & Company LTD 2022
- Broadcom Limited Jobs 2022 – 10 Telecom Engineers
- New Jobs at Broadcom Limited – 2 Health, Safety, And Material Officer
- New Job Vacancies Job at Broadcom Limited 2022 (20 Telecom Rigger )
- Ajira: Nafasi za kazi Broadcom Limited 2022
- UNHCR Jobs Tanzania 2022 – Associate Child Protection Officer
- Job Vacancies at Ifakara Health Institute 2022
- New Job at TIGO 2022 – Site Roll-Out Manager
- New Job Vacancy at Ubongo 2022 (Development Manager)
- Job Vacancy at WWF – Project Accounts and Finance Officer
- New Job at WWF – Field Officer – Community Development
- Job Vacancies at WWF – Project Officer Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
- Job Vacancy 2022 at Suvacor Ltd – Accountant
- Latest Job Vacancies at Suvacor Ltd 2022
- Job Vacancy at Absa Bank – Applications Support Analyst
- Intern Opportunities at VSO Tanzania – Procurement and Logistics
- Old Mutual Job vacancies 2022 – Claims Manager
- New Job at Euro Water Project – Operations Officer
- Job Vacancies at With Euro Water Project 2022
- Job Vacancy at Exim Bank – Recovery Manager, Special Assets Management Unit
- New Job at CVPeople Tanzania, Field Sales Executive / Logistics / Insurance
- Nafasi za kazi NGO Jobs at CVPeople Tanzania
- CVPeople Tanzania Job Vacancies Latest
- Job Vacancy at TPC LTD – Mechanic Tractors & Cane Loaders
- Ajira Latest Nafasi za kazi at TPC Ltd Job vacancies 2022
- Various Internships at ABSA Bank Tanzania August 2022
- RTI International Program Assistant Jobs
- RTI International Jobs in Tanzania 2022
- Job Vacancy at Compassion – Principal Product Manager for Disaster Response
- Job Vacancies 2022 at PSI, Population Services International
- Job Vacancy at Sandvik – Service Technician
- Ajira: Nafasi za kazi at Dangote Cement 2022
- Job Vacancy at NBC – Applications Development and Integrations Specialist
- Jobs and Vacancies at MDH, Management, and Development for Health
- Job Vacancy at MDH – Program Officer Covid-19
- Jobs, Nafasi za kazi CRDB Bank 2022
- Job Vacancy at TCDC, Tanzania Cooperative Dev. Commission 2022
- Volunteers Opportunities at TCDC For Freshers 2022
- New Jobs and Vacancies at ISOAF Tz Limited 2022
- Job Vacancy at ISOAF Tz Limited – Field Supervisor
- 10 Internship Opportunities at NMB Bank 2022
- Vacancies at Feza International School – Secondary Teachers
- 588 Jobs Nafasi za kazi Kibondo District Kigoma 2022
- Job Vacancy at Unilever – Business Data Analyst
- Risk and Internal Control Manager Job at Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
- Job Vacancy at WHO – Data Officer
- Job Vacancies at Feza International School – Secondary Teachers
- Job Vacancy at FHI 360 – Regional Manager
- Internships Opportunities at Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) 2022
- Latest Vacancy at Airswift – General Services Officer
- Job Vacancies at Airswift – HR Generalist Recruitment/Training
- Job Vacancy at East Africa Fruits Co. Ltd – Logistic Officer
- Job Vacancy at WFP 2022 – Intern Innovation
Plant Engineer (Ajira) at Coca-Cola Kwanza 2022
Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania) Ltd
Plant Engineer (CCB220804-4) – Tanzania Kwanza
Closing Date 2022/08/21
Reference Number CCB220804-4
Job Title Plant Engineer
Job Category Manufacturing
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Mbeya
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Manufacturing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Manufacturing for a Plant Engineer position, which will based in Mbeya. The successful candidate will report directly to the Manufacturing Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive the deployment of the CCK Asset Management Strategy in the Plant
- Provide technical leadership and support to the team in terms of asset management strategy, framework, and technology to enable the implementation of business strategies.
- Support the disciplined execution of standard work practices at plant level
- Ensure compliance to the Asset Care Philosophy and related Strategies
- Partake in the development of the asset care plan for the packaging plant, contributing suggestions and providing expert advice.
- Implement the asset care plan for the Packaging plant
- Ensure that asset care competencies are developed in the team.
- Ensure that asset care goals are incorporated into team and individual goals
- Lead the OEM SPP (Supplier Partnering Programme) for the plant and monitor Service Agreements
- Ensure Engineering Change Management Procedure adherence
- Exercise budgetary controls over the asset care requirements of Packaging plant.
- Develop the maintenance budget for the plant
- Responsible and Accountable for the overall reliability and uptime of Packaging plant and Maintenance routines.
- Lead the team in the provision of asset care and engineering support to the shift-based production teams and
- Technical problem solving.
- Support packaging performance improvement
- Ensure that predictive maintenance techniques are implemented correctly.
- Ensure compliance to maintenance planning and execution of maintenance outage
- Ensure that Maintenance packages are updated and effective and that all Engineering changes are executed
- Verify that the maintenance systems are working properly.
- Review plant reliability to ensure equipment is operating optimally and to identify problems or opportunities timeously.
- Takes part in maintenance problem solving
- Take part in and/or manage central office plant optimization trials or projects.
- Evaluate impact of new plant and equipment and sign off all plant modifications and changes.
- Analyze plant performance data to identify opportunities for improvement to plant performance, and initiates opportunity evaluation.
- Analyze plant failure modes and investigate causes for repeat failures to identify and correct root causes.
- Take part in evaluating continuous improvement opportunities identified by the production teams or engineering support.
- Develop and implement PIMs/POMs for each machine each and ensure corrective measure taken accordingly.
- Ensure that continuous improvement is built into Packaging Engineering team goals, and forms part of regular goal review sessions.
Team Leadership and Management
- Lead the development of team goals and ensure these are communicated and understood by team members.
- Lead the team to conduct TRACC assessment, Competence and skills building (CAP).
- Entrench a high-performance culture by conducting regular team goal review sessions, one-on-ones, and performance reviews.
- Ensure training need analysis are conducted and training plans developed for team members.
Safety and Housekeeping
- Ensure that the team apply proper safety and housekeeping procedures and adhere to all legal requirements when carrying out their tasks.
- Ensure implementation of the appropriate CCBA and legislative policies (such as OSH act) on safety and housekeeping (5S).
- Ensure all statutory and mandatory checks are part of the asset care management system, are performed and all documentation completed and recorded.
- Ensure that health, safety, and housekeeping receive appropriate focus through regular checks and audits, with appropriate monthly/quarterly meetings.
Skills, Experience & Education
- The incumbent should have at least a Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering; Qualified artisan and 5 years technical and leadership experience in a FMCG environment.
- Strong communication skills, good leadership qualities, good analytical skills, and a demonstrated high level of integrity.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 August 2022.
- Read also: Latest Jobs in Tanzania