Latest and Current Jobs in Tanzania
- RTI International Jobs in Tanzania 2022
- Job Vacancy at Compassion – Principal Product Manager for Disaster Response
- Job Vacancies 2022 at PSI, Population Services International
- Job Vacancy at Sandvik – Service Technician
- Ajira: Nafasi za kazi at Dangote Cement 2022
- Job Vacancy at NBC – Applications Development and Integrations Specialist
- Jobs and Vacancies at MDH, Management, and Development for Health
- Job Vacancy at MDH – Program Officer Covid-19
- Jobs, Nafasi za kazi CRDB Bank 2022
- Job Vacancy at TCDC, Tanzania Cooperative Dev. Commission 2022
- Volunteers Opportunities at TCDC For Freshers 2022
- New Jobs and Vacancies at ISOAF Tz Limited 2022
- Job Vacancy at ISOAF Tz Limited – Field Supervisor
- 10 Internship Opportunities at NMB Bank 2022
- Vacancies at Feza International School – Secondary Teachers
- 588 Jobs Nafasi za kazi Kibondo District Kigoma 2022
- Job Vacancy at Unilever – Business Data Analyst
- Risk and Internal Control Manager Job at Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
- Job Vacancy at WHO – Data Officer
- Job Vacancies at Feza International School – Secondary Teachers
- Job Vacancy at FHI 360 – Regional Manager
- Internships Opportunities at Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) 2022
- Latest Vacancy at Airswift – General Services Officer
- Job Vacancies at Airswift – HR Generalist Recruitment/Training
- Job Vacancy at East Africa Fruits Co. Ltd – Logistic Officer
- Job Vacancy at WFP 2022 – Intern Innovation
- Job Vacancy at PATH – Global Procurement Manager
- New Vacancies at TCDC – 2 Graduate Volunteers
- Job Vacancy at TCDC – Senior Social Behavior Change Officer
- Job Vacancy at Exim Bank – Manager – Project Management
- Job Vacancy at Good Neighbors – Project Officer
- Latest Job Vacancy at LATRA – Personal Secretary
- Ajira: Nafasi za kazi Mamlaka ya Udhibiti Usafiri Ardhini, LATRA
- 8 Jobs, Nafasi za kazi LATRA, Quality Assurance Officers
- Latest Jobs at Land Transport Regulatory Authority (LATRA) – 9 Drivers
- Job Vacancies at TANROADS Kagera-Bukoba 2022
- Nafasi za at TANROADS Kagera 2022, Accountant
- 7 TANROADS Jobs, Drivers. Nafasi za kazi Udereva 2022
- 2 Sales and Marketing Officers Jobs, Nafasi za Kazi Ismani Company Limited
- 49 Jobs Nafasi za kazi at FABEC Investment Limited
- 5 Research Assistant (Biotechnology and Lab Sciences) Opportunities at TARI
- 44 Research Assistant Agriculture Jobs at Agricultural Research Institute(TARI)
- Jobs at Tanzania Agricultural Research Institute(TARI) – 5 Reseach Assistant Economics
- Various Vacancies at Tanzania Agricultural Research Institute(TARI)
- Job Vacancies at Wizara ya Kilimo – 58 Agricultural Engineer II
- New 60 Jobs Ajira and Nafasi za kazi Wizara ya Kilimo Tanzania
- New 524 Jobs Tanzania Ajira za Kazi Wizara ya Kilimo July, 2022
- Various Job Vacancies 2022 at the Ministry of Agriculture, Wizara ya Kilimo
- Ajira mpya: Nafasi za kazi Wizara ya Kilimo 2022
- Job Vacancies at United Bank for Africa (UBA) Tanzania 2022
- Latest Vacancies UTUMISHI, 48 Jobs at NIT and IJA July 2022
RTI International Program Assistant Jobs
Act to End Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs) | East is a five-year project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) that helps national NTD control programs for the control and elimination of five targeted NTDs: lymphatic filariasis, onchocerciasis, schistosomiasis, soil-transmitted helminths, and trachoma. RTI International seeks a Program Assistant who will coordinate the implementation of the project activities and provide technical expertise. She/he will maintain relationships with key sector partners, donors, consultants, host country counterparts and stakeholders and collaborate with colleagues across RTI International on technical, administrative, and strategic planning initiatives. She/he will also ensure successful implementation of project along with ensuring the best practices and lessons learned are captured and disseminated across the project. The Program Assistant may serve as a representative of the project to clients, stakeholders, and partners, providing key input for technical or management decisions and will be responsible for managing program deliverables including planning and coordination of all activities.
Location: Dar es Salaam
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- In collaboration with other project staff, provide monitoring, supervision and capacity building during the implementation of project activities.
- Collaborate with the Monitoring, Evaluation Research, Learning and Adapting (MERLA) Officer on data management, analysis and archiving, and translating data into action.
- Collaborate with the Program Officer on organizing, implementing and evaluating all workshops, training and technical meetings funded under the Act | East program, as well as all Health System Strengthening and Learning activities.
- Assist the Program Manager in managing relationships with the Ministry of Health (MOH) and other key stakeholders at the national, regional, and district levels to ensure the successful implementation of all project activities.
- Assist the Program Manager in developing annual project workplans and budgets.
- Supervise the implementation of Disease Specific Assessment (DSA) activities, e.g. pre-Transmission Assessment Survey (pre-TAS),
- TAS, and others, and ensure quality of implementation to meet the protocol requirements as well as the data quality.
- Facilitate participants’ payments for specific activities in the field, e.g. TAS, workshops, or training, as needed.
- Perform other duties related to other technical activities as assigned by the Program Manager.
- Perform other duties as per project needs.
Minimum Required Education & Experience
Master’s degree and 1 year of experience or Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to travel to the field for about 40% of the time
- Proven experience in working collaboratively with Tanzanian government units at all levels as well as local NGOs is preferred.
- Ability to successfully work within a team, have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple, high-pressure tasks.
- Fluent in English and have strong interpersonal skills, cultural awareness and the ability to effectively communicate with individuals from diverse professional and social backgrounds with a service-oriented attitude.
- Familiarity with international development organizations, with its systems and policies
- High degree of professionalism and discretion
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team and in matrix organization
- Strong attention to detail, ccuracy, and organizational skills with ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a multi-tasking settings
- Experience with MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
Maximum Salary: $116,000
Minimum Salary: $94,000
- Read also: Latest Jobs in Tanzania